Friday, November 9, 2012

IGSA Diwali Show

Just came back from the IGSA Diwali show with my wife and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Pretty much everything was, as the emcee put it, "fantastic!"


The highlights of the show were Ramya whenever she sang; Tejasvi and Harpreet playing the Sitar and Tabla; Prem, Paul, and Dipen playing some groovy guitar/bass/drums (especially Socha Hai from Rock On); and Hari (Masters in Robotics) moon-walking across the stage, and pretty much making me feel like an un-coordinated blob.
I also thought the Sanskrit skit was well done (from what I understood == very little).

All in all, I'm glad that my wife got to see a live show, see lots of Indians (and white people enjoying Indian things), and eat some decent food from Mint.

Thanks Pallavi, very much for the tickets!  Hope you feel better!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome ! N wish you both a very happy diwali !

    -Pallavi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...