Thursday, July 8, 2010

First (of Many)

|| ॐ || 
श्री गणेशाय नमः | 
ॐ श्री सरस्वत्यै नमः | 
ॐ श्री गुरु भयो नमः | 
ॐ नमः शिवाय ||

First post!! :-)

I just had to start with that.  I think it's funny.


I've never been good at writing blogs and keeping them up to date, but I am doing this because I think it will be beneficial for me, the people around me, and people across the world who might stumble across this site through a Google search.  I intend on updating regularly -- at the least, once a week.  Possibly more, depending on if I have anything good to add.

If something's don't come out well, please forgive me -- I'm new to the site and will be trying out everything!

Also, please check out the Musings page as well, as that will have more of a personal taste / touch / other senses, to it.

Oh, and that Octopus is a fool.  But I'll save that discussion for another time and another place!

Thanks for visiting, comment if you must, and come back regularly!

|| ॐ शान्तिः ||

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...